Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Snappy Birthday~2 Crafty Girls August Challenge



Hi all, as you can see it's been some time since I've actually blogged about anything.  I have an exciting project to share with you all.  I am a new member of the 2 Crafty Girls Design Team and this is my project for their August challenge!  I had to use this adorable crab from Bugaboo Stamps and go with the beach theme.  I have a crazy paper collection so I went with Cosmo Cricket's Salt Air Collection.  Please visit 2 Crafty Girls and join in on the summer fun.  When you post your project please link it back to the blog so we can give it some love!  Enjoy summer!

 Here is the challenge
 
 
Here is what I created!
 
 

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Your card is adorable!! LOVE the splashes with the crab. Looking forward to seeing what you create for the DT!!!