Monday, February 14, 2011

Trail Makers Recipe Challenge

I really enjoyed this Recipe Challenge at the Trail Maker's Blog. It certainly had me thinking outside the "box". I decided to alter a small, $1.00 Valentine chocolate heart box using February's kit-which as I had mentioned before, is fabulous! This altered heart box could be used to house a mini album, an accordian heart card, or to hold a gift card. Aside for using it for Valentine's Day, it could also be used for a wedding gift or for Mother's Day-another example of this kit's versatility. At any rate, here's how I followed the recipe: Lace, Ribbon, Tag, and Stamp. I decided to emphasize the word "love" by stamping it multiple times on the tag. The stamps were provided by this month's sponsor My Pink Stamper
Along with February's kit I used a small Valentine chocolate box, pearls, Glimmermist and platinum Stickles.


I challenge you to think outside the box and play along this week! 

No comments: