Saturday, June 27, 2009

Would you like to see

some of my Cosmo Cricket projects? I think Cosmo Cricket rocks, every season they come out with the most exciting and irresistable designs. I mean...can paper products get any cuter and fun than Cosmo? I really don't think so--I've been going through my archives and looking for projects I've created with their products, which by the way most of it's still available--how great is that? Often on manufacturers discontinue products and they become unavailable, which means we can still design with our favorites and keep them in our trusty stash. Here goes some of my favorite Cosmo Cricket pages...
















2 comments:

Rochelle Spears said...

All your layouts are awesome! Girl you are soo good! :) I really like your Beach LO and I may have to lift that for a page I do about my vacation.... LOL You are truly an inspiration!

nerllybird said...

Such lovely colourful pages! I love Cosmo too x