Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BG Urban Prairie---Yippee a BG Toot!!

I just found out that my "Shadow Play" page below was accepted onto the Basic Grey Gallery!! Yip Yip!!

I was absolutely thrilled when I went into Michael's the other day (with a 40% coupon) and found paper slabs of Basic Grey in Urban Prairie and Granola. I only bought the Urban Prairie line, I himmed and hawed about the Granola, but I'm just not that wild about it. I love to get a couple of the other lines and I'm crossing my fingers that M's gets them in. Maybe this week with their 50 off coupon--what a steal!! Here's two pages I created with it so far based off of sketches from Creative Scrappers.



For this page I used Sketch #9 again by Cherie Averill--I love this sketch!
This page I used the new sketch by Allison Cope #17




1 comment:

Karen said...

Congrats on getting onto the Basic Grey gallery! Toot-too! :)