Saturday, June 7, 2008

More about me...




So, just a little bit about me...I'm a SAHM of 3 beautiful daughters, ages 2, 4, and 6. They are my main focus of scrapbooking. I started scrapping when my first daughter was born and haven't stopped...I just keep trying to improve. I've been married for 11 1/2 years to a wonderful husband, who is my main support for all of my scrapping weaknesses. I couldn't do life without him, and just appreciate all he does for our family and the sacrifices he makes for us girls. My other hobbies include--gardening, singing on the church Praise Team, knitting, floral arranging and traveling.

Prior to being a SAHM I taught Horticulture at a school for socially, emotionally disturbed children. It was a wonderful experience, I do miss teaching, but at this stage in the game, home is where I need to be. I also partner with my parents, raising African Violets. We sell them at the Philadelphia Flower Show every March. This is one of the world's most spectacular flower shows and I have been selling violets there for about 18 years--I absolutely love it!!! If you ever have the opportunity to attend, it is a must see!!

My goals for the rest of this year, are to just keep scrapping like crazy. I've joined some forums and I am just amazed at how much I've improved just from working the challenges and chatting--and how many LO's I've gotten finished in the last month. I would like to someday get published and serve on a design team. At this point, I get super excited when I get chosen for Layout of the Day!!!! It makes me happy:) Thanks for having a peek at my blog...I hope to keep it updated regularly! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: